- Millisecond scan rates over hundreds of nanometers with 1 nm resolution
- Sub-Microsecond fixed wavelength, optional
- Photomultiplier tube detection, which is orders of magnitude more sensitive than diode array, CCD, and CMOS systems
- For NIR, InGaAs detectors
- Exquisitely sensitive throughout chosen UV/Vis, Vis, or NIR spectral range(s)
- Patented DeSa “Subtractive Double Grating Monochromator with Moving Intermediate Slit”
- Extreme modularity for easy optimization for many different experiments
- Superb stray light rejection (< 0.0001%)
- True spectra acquisition (not difference spectra).
- As a “subtractive” double grating design, a homogeneous output beam.
|View our |NEW| RSM brochure
||View the 2009 brochure
Of course, what really matters are results. Three weeks after receiving his Olis RSM 1000 plus U.S.A. Stopped Flow, Prof Grant Mauk of the University of British Columbia wrote:
"We have one experiment produced by the RSM that will be included in a poster to be shown at [the 7th International Congress of Bioinorganic Chemistry]." That's results. Fast!
What do other owners say?
For further details about the RSM 1000 and other Olis products, contact Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org or (706) 353-6547